Pages

Open-Source Calibre Software

Calibre is a fantastic tool for building an ebook portfolio of reading material for both leisure and work related purposes. I have began to develop a library that I can use with my own classroom use for lesson ideas and research on the latest theater lessons and goals.My needs are not very demanding so Calibre works very well for me. I do plan to use it more for the converting capabilities that it offers. I was able to create several pdf files from the UPUB format with the click of a button. The design is intuitive and very easy to use for the begginer but the options also a handy tool for the users!Most of the latest reader formats can be converted to other formats utilizing this feature of Calibre. I was able to create and transfer the saved files from my computer to my Android phone for a more portable reader.This product is highly recommended for any reading enthusiast that likes the ability to control their own reading portfolio!
Barry